Adam Savage dipping his fingers into a pot of molten lead. Immediately prior to submerging his fingers in the lead, he wet them with water, which will form a thin protective layer of water vapor on contact with the lead, which was heated to 850 degrees Fahrenheit. This is known as the Leidenfrost effect.
(Source: thesirens-oftitan, via freshphotons)
- verysadandverysleepy reblogged this from feeldataster
- verysadandverysleepy likes this
- ilikethesmellofrainandcoffee likes this
- worldwidephandom reblogged this from truly-a-mad-man-with-a-blue-box
- worldwidephandom likes this
- ravagefandoms reblogged this from probably-a-succubus and added:
While I don’t think my followers are stupid, I’d just like to add my two cents in for other people who might see this:DO...
- Show more notes